Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just One Day

I have always said that I would not wish Fibro, or Chronic Pain on my worst enemy.  At times, I do question myself.

It is not with strangers, it is with family, friends, co workers, or any other person who is in my life on a consistent basis.  On a daily basis I have someone telling me how I can feel better, improve my life, a new vitamin, trying to sympathize, or try to tell me that it really can't be that bad.  I am in a much better place now, than I was a year ago.

I understand that it is coming from a good place.  I try to remember that, some days are harder than others.  Sometimes, and it is rare, the thought crosses my mind, "What would you do if you had to live with it for one day?".   Today that thought crossed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment