Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Did It My Way

I went to my doctors this week. 

He walked in and the same questions came out that always starts our visits;

"Hows the Fibro doing?"

I was actually able to say "Great". 

My Doctor looked at me and was shocked.  He asked "Really What Are You Doing?"

I told him, diet, exercise, and just taking it day by day.  No more drugs, which meant no more side effects, increased fatigue, all those nice things. 

His response

"You did what 95% of Fibro sufferers do not do, and that is do it the natural way, which is the most effective"

Okay, I remember you telling me exercise would help.  However, I also remember  you writing the tens of prescriptions, offering me narcotics, and then saying exercise, if I can manage it,  on top of that.  I was dumbfounded.

I Did It My Way.  I found out what worked for me, and it is working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment