Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year New Start

Late night, rainy weather equals bad day for people with Fibromyalgia or with chronic pain.  Spent a wonderful night with my two children and woke up with the first thought, WHY DO KIDS NOT SLEEP IN....but a hug from my son and a good morning mom, made the pain nothing.

It is amazing when you hear doctors say laughter or love can  help you may believe but dont fully understand until it happens to you.  Applies to most things in life. 

Resolutions, I want to lose weight, I want to stop smoking, I want to......why make a resolution that we know we all break, sorry not fair to the 5% who actually do keep their resolutions.  Why make a resolution that most break. 

My goal, hopes, wishes, and dreams can be incorporated into one resolution....BE THE TRUEST ME.   Be honest with myself, be myself, and be proud of it.  Why not there is only one you and one me, if you dont like it well your loss, and not going to stress or let it affect me. 

Okay enough of the sappy crap.  I will talk to you all later on....

Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment